Monday, February 11, 2008

Discovering me.............

Hmm....this one's tough! I'm just another insignificant being in this huge universe with a dream of being famous & making it big someday!! But then since this blog is all about me...my thoughts, my feelings,my opinions......me...me...me....I don't think it's a bad note to start on...a quest to try n know myself better:)

Let's start with the exterior first. On the exterior, I appear to be a tough, emotionally & mentally concrete person, happy with everything around me, but venture a lil' further & you'll find a sensitive heart that's volatile to several little things but probably steeled to the nightmares!!

I hand-pick my friends & am very choosy. Though I may talk to all the people out there...at the end of the day I hold a very few people close to my heart,whom I value more than my life. My family n friends mean the world to me n I can go to any extent to support them. I can be a friend who will stand by you always.....but conditions apply...I usually don't take offence to things, almost never(that explains why people tend to take advantage of me),but when I do....GOD HELP YOU!!!! I can be very mean at times n make life a mighty miserable living hell for you!!!!When I tell you something in confidence, it ought to be locked up in that brain of yours.....I hate it when my personal stuff become headlines.

I'm too much of a cherubic angel I know....but now time for some vices too...

1) I fall prey to flattery very easily:(....I can get carried away faster than the speed of light if you just keep telling me about all my plusses(you may invent some too...I wouldn't mind!)....it's like music to my ears!! I'm like the 3-headed dog for whom flattery is the rhythm of the harp!!

2)I trust people too fast....n I even trust those who I know are out to screw my life & don't deserve to be trusted! I keep giving people ample chances to hurt me...I believe people despite knowing that they're wrong....I'm also kinda suspicious though n just cannot get myself to trust certain people instinctively....even if they move around with a halo on their heads!!

I am a deep thinker n can analyse situations,people,events n the other things in life for eternity....just about anything actually! I love getting to the root of things. In loneliness I find my solace & best amigo....I find me!! I find my greatest companion, confidant & advisor in myself....actually my biggest enemy too.....

I'm myself very confused about myself, so I can't really do too good a job at describing myself!! Mainly because.....Self-discovery is a continuous process....coz' change keeps changing you ever so often!!

No comments: